Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Katherine Scheele | The Letters of Love . . .

What everyone is writing . . .

Thanks for the post on your blog! My heart is pounding and I'm almost in tears looking at those pictures. You are SO AWESOME! I can't say it enough! We had so much fun with you...thanks for making the experience so easy.
-Beth M.
Fishers, IN


Katherine- Thanks so much taking our family pictures! I was so excited when Kathy called and said you were available. We'll all have a beautiful rememberance of our weekend together!
-Sue C.
Noblesville, IN


Katherine - Oh my God...these pictures are beautiful. I almost cried looking at them. From seeing my pictures and Carrie's...I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else to have pictures taken. I will be reccomending you to all my friends and family. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
-Lisa H.
Fishers, IN


AWESOME... awesome.... awesome i love them GREAT job! :) I'm a bit biased, but these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! Absolutely breathtaking! THANK U!
-Mallory S.
Fishers, IN


Katherine,
The pictures are amazing! We really enjoyed the time you took with us…and all of your patience with the girls! The pictures are wonderful. Thanks!
-Anna P.
Carmel, IN


Hi Katherine -- I wanted to send a thank you note since you were so patient with all of us and endured the horribly hot day on Saturday to photograph our big group. We are all totally blown away!!!

These are just absolutely spectacular!!! I just couldn't believe it! The pictures are SO amazing -- each one is just beautiful. It truly was a glorious weekend -- our party was a huge success, with lots of people attending, including several who drove from nearby states to celebrate with us. Now we have pictures to help us keep the memories alive.

Thanks again, Katherine. I have written some words here, but I truly am speechless at the quality of your work.
-Janet D.
Zionsville, IN


Katherine,
You are AWESOME, these are great! You are a gem! You can use us as a reference any time!!
-Darrell B.
Indianapolis, IN


Katherine-
THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE! Thank you for sharing your gift/talent with us. I am so excited and honored to hang your art in my home and to share it with my friends and family. "Thank you" doesn't seem like enough, but I don't know what else to say... Not many people are lucky enough to find their calling and love their work, but you are one of the lucky ones!
-Lyndsey P.
Fishers, IN


Just wanted to say – OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM!!!
They are just beautiful. I have about 10 I’m in love with, but I think my absolute fave is the close-up one in her corduroy hat with the piece of grass. It’s just so beautiful. Thanks sooo much – I hope you can do her 9 month pictures, too!
-Melissa S.
Indianapolis, IN


WOW! Katherine you do amazing work!!! I love them all! I am still sharing them and keep looking at them over and over! Thank you for such a wonderful memory!
-Corrie P.
Indianapolis, IN


We can not even begin to tell you how much we enjoy our engagement pictures! You went above and beyond our expectations! You are so creative and fun to be around! We are looking for another reason to have our pictures taken! Thank you so much for doing such a great job sharing our love for each other in our pictures! You are the greatest!
Thanks,
-Anna + Aaron
Fishers, IN


These are WONDERFUL, I LOVE them – my absolute favorites are of her in front of the white door and the one behind the apples – of course I love them all! I was out of the office yesterday and just got them this morning, we were already crying over the ones on your blog – my mom’s going to really get choked up when she sees the gallery.
Thank you so much, they are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
-Jackie T.
Noblesville, IN


The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Thank you again for capturing my little ones, your work is fantastic.
-Jodi M.
Fishers, IN


Wow! Katherine these shots are terrific. You made our afternoon so very special. We both felt as though we had known you for a long time - you made us so comfortable.Your work is excellent!
-Deb H.
Indianapolis, IN


The prints are wonderful! Even though she didn't smile in any of the pictures, I think they are absolutely classic! We WILL enjoy them for years to come! Thanks Again!
-Ann F.
Indianapolis, IN


Thank you so much for posting pictures on your blog so soon! We LOVE them - can't wait to see the rest!! We loved your work already, but you were right - it brings a whole new feeling to the pictures when it is your own child in them!
Thanks again for making Sunday so fun and for being so flexible with the girls (and the horses, dogs, and alpacas...!)! :) We had a great time and look forward to having you take more pictures for us in the future! We are excited to see how the rest turned out!
-Kelly H.
Fortville, IN


Oh my gosh – these bring tears to my eyes! I seriously want to hug you! You made my weekend! You are seriously the best! Need to dry my eyes now – THANK YOU!
-Kelly I.
Westfield, IN


I just had to email you to tell you what a wonderful job you did with Bryer's pics! I meant to send this earlier so I apologize. The slideshow along with the music brought tears to my eyes! Cudos to you , as you are amazing!!
warmly,
-Tammy G.
Carmel, IN


OMG!!! HOW AWESOME! You forgot to add the tag-line, grab your tissues! I have never seen anything like this.....admittedly, I live in little po-dunk Tuscola...truly, I teared up and smiled through the tears. I would love for her to do our kids, these are fantastic.
-Friend of a Client
Tuscola, OK


OMG!!! I absolutely love the pictures!!! They were amazing!! It is going to be so difficult to choose!
Thank you so much!!!
-Andrea K.
Noblesville, IN


Just saw your website blog last night... OMG, I am so excited to see the rest of the pictures. Thank you so much for taking the risk to go ahead with the session even though rain had been forecast the entire week prior to the weekend. The day couldn't have been more perfect, sunshine and a gentle breeze. You are amazing and I wish you continued success.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for a fabulous experience and such beautiful photographs!!!
-Marie T.
Fishers, IN


Just wanted to thank you for taking time out of your Mother's Day weekend to do our session. We all just adore you. The girls already want to go back again!!! I just wanted to tell you how happy we are with the pictures! I cannot believe how many wonderful shots you got considering how fussy the baby was and how crowded the park was! I am in awe of your ability to turn a picture into life!!! What a true gift you have! I cant wait to book another session with you and watch my beautiful girls grow through your lens!
-Melissa A.
Fishers, IN


Thank you soooo much. The pictures are beautiful!!! I teared up the first couple of times through the slideshow. You did such an amazing job and I can not thank you enough. You have captured Charlie's life at this age in such a beautiful way
-Courtney G.
Westfield, IN


WOW!!!
Katherine, your work is truly amazing. I kept thinking the day of the pictures, what a natural you are and how comfortable you are taking pictures of children.
It will take me some time to pick them out, but I wanted to tell you thank you-I love them all!
-Corrie P.
Indpls, IN


Oh my god!!!!!! I woke my sister up to look at the blog! I am in love with my pictures. You are now my offical photographer!! Thanks soooooo much! I love love them! My sister liked the caption under the pics.Yeah!!!
-Amanda O.
Martinsville, IN


I can't tell you how much we love, love, LOVE the images you took. They are absolutely breathtaking: not just photos, but art. We couldn't be more impressed with your artistry or your professionalism. Thank you SO much!
-Angie A.
Fishers, IN


Thank you SO much for the beautiful shots of our family!! Everyone we sent a Christmas card to made it a point of commenting on how fabulous our family photo was and kudos to the photographer! We are still very much enjoying them and will continue to for years to come. We look forward to the next family portrait with you!
-Angel M.
Noblesville, IN


WOW.. I am sitting here with tears of pride and awe running down my face! You did a MAGNIFICENT job!
Gonna be really hard to pick!

Thank you from my heart!
-Sherry O.
Indianapolis, IN


Wow, the pictures are amazing. Derrick and I love them! They were definitely what we wanted! Thank you so much for doing an awesome job!

Thank you Thank you,
-Britney and Derrick
Indianapolis, IN


Katherine - Thank you for the beautiful family photos! You were wonderful to work with and we look forward to doing it again in the future! Happy Holidays!
-Jay Jay
Fishers, IN


Hi Katherine! I got the pictures and LOVE them!!!! They look even better in print than they did online! Beautiful!
-Holly C.
Carmel, IN


Zach and I just wanted to say thank you for doing such an amazing job on Ayden's pictures as you always do... ...Ayden's pictures came out just perfect; it made me cry when I was going through them.
-Seba H.
Plainfield, IN


Thank you so much. You made me cry looking at the images you captured. We are very pleased with your work and are going to find it hard to make a decision. Thank you for everything! We are anxious to show our pictures off to friends and family. Hopefully we can send some business your way.
-Jo Ellen S.
Fishers, IN


OMG they are soooo good! Love it Love it Love it! You do amazing work Katherine. Thank you sooo much! I am so happy with them!
-Jodi G.
Fishers, IN


OH MY GOODNESS!!!! They are gorgeous!! Every time I watch the slideshow I cry. They are beautiful. I do not have enough words in my brain to express my gratitude for taking such amazing pictures of our family. You captured our sweet little girl for exactly who she is!
-Danielle E.
Indianapolis, IN


All I can say is…. wow. Every image is spectacular. I just love them all. Now, to choose. It's going to be hard.
-Heather M.
Zionsville, IN


There were so many amazing shots of the kids, especially Campbell!! In our opinion, you captured her just as we see her and we can not find words to fit the beauty of your work. Your work is nothing short of AMAZING. We cannot thank you enough for the breathtaking photos and hope you know how much we enjoyed having you photograph our family.
-Rena K.
Westfield, IN


Katherine, just quickly clicked through the gallery and it is EXQUISITE!!!! You are such a genius!!!!!! Incredibly talented and warm! Again, I sincerely THANK YOU!!
-Mindy B.
Fishers, IN


Wow, Katherine! Thank you so much for the “sneak peak” into the images . . . and to think the best ones will be in the online gallery. I can’t wait! I wanted to tell you that Corey talks about our session each day, as the therapeutic value was incredible. We expected wonderful images in the end, but had no idea that creating them would be such a joy. As one who is always thinking ahead, I look forward to being blessed with another session with you in the future.
I appreciate your prompt completion of the gallery. Your creativity and spatial intelligence is off the charts!
-Oni H.
Indianapolis, IN


Katherine Scheele Photography.....you have out done yourself yet again!! You are completely incredible!! HUGS!
Katherine, just another compliment that i wanted to share....you already know we love you....so i wanted you to see that everyone else does too!!!
-Tami C.
Carmel, IN


Wow! I cannot tell you how much I love these photos. You are amazing and I love them all! Thank you so much for capturing such amazing photos of this special time in our lives!! I have shared these with so many people already and they have such amazing compliments on your style and photography! I just want all of them!! haha :) The hard part about having such an amazing photographer.
-Megan C.
Fishers, IN


Katherine,
I cannot express how much i absolutely love my pictures. Mom cried, and she hasn't even seen the " good stuff " yet. I appreciate you so much for capturing these moments for me. You are amazing, and please trust me when I say you will be hired every time we need a photographer .
Thank You,
Emalee M.
Indpls, IN

Hi Katherine!

We could not be happier with Graham's newborn photos.... They are amazing! I cried the first several times through the slide show... They were perfect!

Thanks again for the wonderful photos, we will have to do it again in a year for his 1st birthday photos!
-Whitney R.
Westfield, IN 


I just saw them.....WOW! Omg Katherine....the pictures are fabulous!!!  You captured so many good shots of all of us together which was very important to me.  You have talent....especially being able to get so many good pictures of Gracie!  Thank you thank you thank you!
Thanks again for your talent...we will definitely be repeat customers!
-Libby S.
Fishers, IN 


Wow, Katherine, they really are fantastic!  I love them all and appreciate how you captured their true personalities!  You've made it difficult for me to choose which ones I'm going to put on my walls!  Thanks again! 
-Marla M.
Fishers, IN

Katherine--These pictures are so, so amazing. THANK YOU! And thank you for making our session with you such an enjoyable process. Brandon described it as getting to go play in the park with Jack while someone documents it. We had so much fun, which is definitely not the case with other portrait sessions we've done.
The hardest part will be deciding what to order!!
-Jen B.
Fishers, IN
 

0 comments:

CONTACT

Katherine@AnotherReasonToSmile.com

ABOUT ME


Hello!
I'm Katherine, thanks so much for visiting my blog!
I'm an Indianapolis based fine art portrait photographer. I use only available light, shoot mostly "on-location" and I strive to provide you with candid imagery, as life unfolds-with a unique perspective coupled with a fresh twist.

Best,
~K

COPYRIGHT

All images are copyrighted by Katherine Scheele and are protected by federal law.

Do not use without photographer's written permission.


Blog Archive

Picture of the Month