Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Katherine Scheele Photography | What to Wear?

Who doesn't need a little help in the style department, right!? Especially if you are trying to select clothing for many people, things can get scary, fast! This is my number one question, "Katherine, what do you suggest we all wear?"

I think visualizing this is so much easier as it helps explain color and pattern relationships. I always suggest staying true to your own style and trying to incorporate 3-4 different but harmonizing colors. Next, take these colors and spread them around in the group.

The example below is a great choice for a Fall Photo Session:



The example below is a great choice for a Winter Photo Session:



The example below is a great choice for a Spring Photo Session:



My biggest tip always is to layer and add texture wherever you can. ;-)



0 comments:

CONTACT

Katherine@AnotherReasonToSmile.com

ABOUT ME


Hello!
I'm Katherine, thanks so much for visiting my blog!
I'm an Indianapolis based fine art portrait photographer. I use only available light, shoot mostly "on-location" and I strive to provide you with candid imagery, as life unfolds-with a unique perspective coupled with a fresh twist.

Best,
~K

COPYRIGHT

All images are copyrighted by Katherine Scheele and are protected by federal law.

Do not use without photographer's written permission.


Blog Archive

Picture of the Month