Friday, April 26, 2013

Katherine Scheele Photography | HSE Senior Portraits-The Royals

I couldn’t be more thrilled than to finally blog about Jeremy’s senior photography session! What an absolute pleasure it was to get to know Jeremy. Besides being one of the nicest guys there is, Jeremy is also headed to IU in the Fall! He isn't sure what he wants to study but thinks he still has some time to decide. I couldn't agree more! (I know I changed my major twice!!)

Jeremy brought some awesome clothes to his shoot. For guys, there are many good places to look for great things to wear like J Crew, or primermagazine.com. I especially love the red pants that made him look even more “J-Crewish” than he already did! He was hesitant to wear his hood in some of the shots + told me his Dad would not like these...I giggled and told him to say it was my idea and you wanted to be agreeable, so you did as I requested. Jeremy is such a polite and kind guy-a true gentleman.

This was such a fun photoshoot, and I am crossing my fingers Dad likes the hood images. ;-) Thanks for an awesome session, Jeremy—you are the best!! Enjoy your final gallery!

0 comments:

CONTACT

Katherine@AnotherReasonToSmile.com

ABOUT ME


Hello!
I'm Katherine, thanks so much for visiting my blog!
I'm an Indianapolis based fine art portrait photographer. I use only available light, shoot mostly "on-location" and I strive to provide you with candid imagery, as life unfolds-with a unique perspective coupled with a fresh twist.

Best,
~K

COPYRIGHT

All images are copyrighted by Katherine Scheele and are protected by federal law.

Do not use without photographer's written permission.


Blog Archive

Picture of the Month