Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Katherine Scheele Photography | Senior Portraits Fishers IN

You never know where you might stumble upon a great place for a photo! I was driving along, on my way to an appointment, late last year when I happened to glance over and saw this old mansion + red barn I had never seen before. And WOW! What a great setting this was! This is what makes senior photography so much fun!

Spring this year in Indy has been scarce because of the recent colder temperatures and late snowfall we recently had, so shooting late in the evening and being creative with the available light made for a wonderful session!

The beauty of Maddy is icing on the cake!

0 comments:

CONTACT

Katherine@AnotherReasonToSmile.com

ABOUT ME


Hello!
I'm Katherine, thanks so much for visiting my blog!
I'm an Indianapolis based fine art portrait photographer. I use only available light, shoot mostly "on-location" and I strive to provide you with candid imagery, as life unfolds-with a unique perspective coupled with a fresh twist.

Best,
~K

COPYRIGHT

All images are copyrighted by Katherine Scheele and are protected by federal law.

Do not use without photographer's written permission.


Blog Archive

Picture of the Month